Analyst calls: Marriott downgraded
Bank of New York Mellon initiated with a 'buy,' and DirecTV upgraded to 'buy.'
- BNY Mellon (BK) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Genomic Health (GHDX) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Pandora (P) initiated with a Reduce at Nomura
- State Street (STT) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Marriott (MAR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Coinstar (CSTR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Northland Securities.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Shareholders held a mostly symbolic protest vote last year in response to high executive pay.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.