Analyst calls: Marriott downgraded
Bank of New York Mellon initiated with a 'buy,' and DirecTV upgraded to 'buy.'
- BNY Mellon (BK) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Genomic Health (GHDX) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Pandora (P) initiated with a Reduce at Nomura
- State Street (STT) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Marriott (MAR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette.
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Coinstar (CSTR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Northland Securities.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Traders might want to bite on BABA, but long-term investors have reasons to wait.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.