Analyst calls: Research In Motion downgraded
Safeway is initiated with a 'sell,' while Carnival is upgraded.
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan
- Linear Technology (LLTC) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Amgen (AMGN) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Carnival (CCL) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Miller Tabak
- Research In Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital and to Hold from Buy at Brigantine
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Underperform from Buy at BofA/Merrill and to Hold from Buy at ISI Group
- SAP (SAP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- DirecTV (DTV) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.