Analyst calls: Cisco upgraded
Home Depot is downgraded to 'market perform,' and Potash is downgraded to 'hold.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cisco (CSCO) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Pacific Crest
- ICF International (ICFI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Weatherford (WFT) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Royal Caribbean (RCL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Home Depot (HD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- J.C. Penney (JCP) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Mosaic (MOS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Siemens (SI) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- IAMGOLD (IAG) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Barrick Gold (ABX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Regal Entertainment (RGC) downgraded to Average from Above Average at Caris
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
New legislation is allowing foreign companies to finally invest in the country's vast oil reserves.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.