Analyst calls: Cisco upgraded
Home Depot is downgraded to 'market perform,' and Potash is downgraded to 'hold.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Cisco (CSCO) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Pacific Crest
- ICF International (ICFI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- Weatherford (WFT) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Royal Caribbean (RCL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Home Depot (HD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- J.C. Penney (JCP) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Mosaic (MOS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Siemens (SI) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- IAMGOLD (IAG) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Barrick Gold (ABX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Regal Entertainment (RGC) downgraded to Average from Above Average at Caris
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
However, the overall revenue growth will remain healthy owing to the retailer's strong direct-to-consumer channel.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.