Analyst calls: Wendy's downgraded
SunPower is initiated with an 'outperform,' and Deutsche Bank is downgraded to 'sell.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aflac (AFL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein
- Illumina (ILMN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Cantor
- Target (TGT) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Telefonica (TEF) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- Priceline.com (PCLN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- AIG (AIG) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
- Darden (DRI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Deutsche Bank (DB) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Duke Energy (DUK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Health Care REIT (HCN) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Wendy's (WEN) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Visa (V) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- First Solar (FSLR) initiated with an Underperform at Northland Securities
- SunPower (SPWR) initiated with an Outperform at Northland Securities
- Tesla (TSLA) initiated with an Outperform at Northland Securities
- FedEx (FDX) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- UPS (UPS) initiated with an Outperform at Macquari
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break US stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.