Analyst calls: Philip Morris upgraded to 'buy'
Safeway is downgraded to 'neutral' at Credit Suisse, and WABCO Holdings is initiated with a 'neutral' at Goldman.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- DTE Energy (DTE) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Wisconsin Energy (WEC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Philip Morris (PM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
- Lorillard (LO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Average from Below Average at Caris
- Baker Hughes (BHI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Micron (MU) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Pearson (PSO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Safeway (SWY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at Scotia Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
New study finds members of this global elite are stashing an average $600 million each in cash -- 10 times more than a year ago.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.