Analyst calls: Philip Morris upgraded to 'buy'
Safeway is downgraded to 'neutral' at Credit Suisse, and WABCO Holdings is initiated with a 'neutral' at Goldman.
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- DTE Energy (DTE) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Wisconsin Energy (WEC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Philip Morris (PM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
- Lorillard (LO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Average from Below Average at Caris
- Baker Hughes (BHI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Micron (MU) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Pearson (PSO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Safeway (SWY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at Scotia Capital
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.