Analyst calls: Disney downgraded
Groupon is downgraded to 'equal weight,' while Isis Pharmaceuticals is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- 3M Company (MMM) upgraded to Neutral from Reduce at Nomura
- Concho Resources (CXO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) upgraded to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Cowen
- Kinross Gold (KGC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Marathon Oil (MRO) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- PSEG (PEG) upgraded to Hold from Sell at ISI Group
- Starbucks (SBUX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Allscripts (MDRX) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Cisco (CSCO) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Disney (DIS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Groupon (GRPN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- LG Display (LPL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Topeka
- Tim Hortons (THI) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- ARIAD (ARIA) initiated with a Buy at Guggenheim
- Alexion (ALXN) initiated with a Buy at Guggenheim
- Amgen (AMGN) initiated with a Neutral at Guggenheim
- Biogen (BIIB) initiated with a Neutral at Guggenheim
- Celgene (CELG) initiated with a Buy at Guggenheim
- Cubist (CBST) initiated with a Neutral at Mizuho
- Forest Labs (FRX) initiated with a Buy at Mizuho
- Gilead (GILD) initiated with a Buy at Guggenheim
- Zale (ZLC) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
As the stock market reaches new highs, Goldman Sachs sees more gains ahead. Fueling the market: An improving economy, growing dividends and low interest rates.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.