Analyst calls: MGM downgraded
AK Steel is upgraded to 'buy,' and VeriFone is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AK Steel (AKS) upgraded to Buy from Fair Value at CRT Capital
- CVS Caremark (CVS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Church & Dwight (CHD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- FirstEnergy (FE) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital, and to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Intercontinental Hotels (IHG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust and to to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- MGM Resorts (MGM) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- VeriFone (PAY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Windstream (WIN) downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at Nomura
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Tighter regulations and the end of a lengthy bull market in bonds have changed the landscape forever.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.