Analyst calls: DreamWorks upgraded
UBS downgrades Citigroup, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley to 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Adobe (ADBE) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- American Water (AWK) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- DreamWorks (DWA) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Janney Capital
- Limited (LTD) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Kinross Gold (KGC) upgraded to Buy from Speculative Buy at TD Securities
- Citigroup (C) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Goldman Sachs (GS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Morgan Stanley (MS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Coach (COH) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Marriott (MAR) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Questcor (QCOR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Mizuho
- U.S. Steel (X) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.