Analyst calls: Morgan Stanley upgraded to 'buy'
Salesforce.com is upgraded to 'buy,' and Dendreon is initiated with a 'sell.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CME Group (CME) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- AutoZone (AZO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Canadian Pacific (CP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Morgan Stanley (MS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Salesforce.com (CRM) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- Sprint (S) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Guggenheim
- Bankrate (RATE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Cavium Networks (CAVM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Cypress Semi (CY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- GameStop (GME) downgraded to Average from Buy at Caris
- Bristol-Myers (BMY) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
- Merck (MRK) initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Corning (GLW) initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna
- Cree (CREE) initiated with a Positive at Susquehanna
- Mattel (MAT) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Micron (MU) initiated with a Buy at ThinkEquity
- SanDisk (SNDK) initiated with a Hold at ThinkEquity
- Dendreon (DNDN) initiated with a Sell at Maxim
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The market's cheap money addiction is laid bare. No one knows how it will end.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.