Analyst calls: Intel upgraded
F5 Networks is downgraded to 'equal weight,' and LinkedIn is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Best Buy (BBY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at SunTrust
- MetLife (MET) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Intel (INTC) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Infosys (INFY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Marriott (MAR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at ISI Group
- Orbitz (OWW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at ISI Group
- Host Hotels (HST) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at ISI Group
- Actuant (ATU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Cepheid (CPHD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Craig-Hallum
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Shares of DVR pioneer TiVo are up 40 percent over the past two years, but unlike the industry giants, there's still plenty of room to run with this pay-TV play.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.