Analyst calls: Green Mountain downgraded
Chesapeake is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Cisco is initiated with a 'buy.'
Today's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Chesapeake (CHK) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Bernstein
- InterActiveCorp (IACI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Benchmark Co
- Athenahealth (ATHN) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Atmel (ATML) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Capstone
- CACI International (CACI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- DaVita (DVA) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Green Mountain (GMCR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust, and to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Valueclick (VCLK) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The retailer labels the character's fake memoir as non-fiction. This comes weeks after it categorized the the Bible as fiction.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.