Analyst calls: Green Mountain downgraded
Chesapeake is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Cisco is initiated with a 'buy.'
Today's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Chesapeake (CHK) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Bernstein
- InterActiveCorp (IACI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Benchmark Co
- Athenahealth (ATHN) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Atmel (ATML) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Capstone
- CACI International (CACI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- DaVita (DVA) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Green Mountain (GMCR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust, and to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Valueclick (VCLK) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.