Analyst calls: Green Mountain downgraded
Chesapeake is upgraded to 'outperform,' and Cisco is initiated with a 'buy.'
Today's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Chesapeake (CHK) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Bernstein
- InterActiveCorp (IACI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Benchmark Co
- Athenahealth (ATHN) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Atmel (ATML) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Capstone
- CACI International (CACI) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- DaVita (DVA) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Green Mountain (GMCR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust, and to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Valueclick (VCLK) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
With the universe of this category in its seasonal sweet spot, these picks have tailwinds propelling them into the new year.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.