Analyst calls: ConocoPhillips downgraded
TripAdvisor is upgraded to 'buy,' and defense companies initiated with a 'sell' at CRT Capital.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Flextronics (FLEX) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Genworth (GNW) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) upgraded to Outperform at RBC Capital
- Masco (MAS) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- STMicroelectronics (STM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman, and to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- ConocoPhillips (COP) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Heartland Payment (HPY) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- RadioShack (RSH) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Here's a list of ways to profit from the potential move from defensive to cyclical stocks.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.