Analyst calls: ConocoPhillips downgraded
TripAdvisor is upgraded to 'buy,' and defense companies initiated with a 'sell' at CRT Capital.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Flextronics (FLEX) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Genworth (GNW) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) upgraded to Outperform at RBC Capital
- Masco (MAS) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- STMicroelectronics (STM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman, and to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- ConocoPhillips (COP) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Heartland Payment (HPY) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- RadioShack (RSH) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Pipeline owners are making big profits on oil coming from North Dakota's Bakken fields. But a lot of natural gas continues to be flared due to low prices.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.