Analyst calls: Zynga downgraded
Safeway is upgraded to 'outperform,' while Bank of America is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Safeway (SWY) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Fidelity National (FIS) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Bank of America (BAC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Zynga (ZNGA) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays, and to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Host Hotels (HST) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Kimberly Clark (KMB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- HCP Inc. (HCP) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Hilliard Lyons
- Dell (DELL) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Oracle (ORCL) downgraded to Above Average from Buy at Caris
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Like many companies this winter, the fast-food giant blamed a drop in same-store sales on the weather. But could its problems be bigger than a snowbank?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.