Analyst calls: Zynga downgraded
Safeway is upgraded to 'outperform,' while Bank of America is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Safeway (SWY) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Fidelity National (FIS) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Bank of America (BAC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Zynga (ZNGA) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays, and to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Host Hotels (HST) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Kimberly Clark (KMB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- HCP Inc. (HCP) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Hilliard Lyons
- Dell (DELL) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Oracle (ORCL) downgraded to Above Average from Buy at Caris
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Momentum stocks have taken a beating over the last few weeks so tech investors will be looking for positive news out of Netflix earnings after the close on Monday.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.