Analyst calls: Zynga downgraded
Safeway is upgraded to 'outperform,' while Bank of America is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Safeway (SWY) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Fidelity National (FIS) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Bank of America (BAC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Zynga (ZNGA) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays, and to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Host Hotels (HST) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Kimberly Clark (KMB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- HCP Inc. (HCP) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Hilliard Lyons
- Dell (DELL) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Oracle (ORCL) downgraded to Above Average from Buy at Caris
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.