Analyst calls: Royal Bank of Scotland upgraded
Buffalo Wild Wings is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Dick's Sporting is initiated with a 'market perform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Wabtec (WAB) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Lear (LEA) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Shire (SHPGY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Microsoft (MSFT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus (Microsoft owns and publishes Top Stocks, an MSN Money site.)
- State Street (STT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Rochdale
- Dell (DELL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Standpoint Research
- BlackRock (BLK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Morgan Stanley (MS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Check Point (CHKP) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
- Red Hat (RHT) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- Federal Realty (FRT) initiated with an In-Line at Imperial Capital
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- SBA Communications (SBAC) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- American Tower (AMT) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Endo Pharmaceuticals (ENDP) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.