Analyst calls: RIM upgraded
Oracle is downgraded to 'hold,' while GM and Ford are initiated with a 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Research in Motion (RIMM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity
- Hershey (HSY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Cobalt (CIE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Amphenol (APH) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- JP Morgan (JPM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Coventry Health (CVH) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- AT&T (T) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Carnival (CCL) downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Oracle (ORCL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- General Motors (GM) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- Ford (F) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- Cree (CREE) initiated with a Buy at Needham
- Electronic Arts (ERTS) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- Take-Two (TTWO) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.