Analyst calls: RIM upgraded
Oracle is downgraded to 'hold,' while GM and Ford are initiated with a 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Research in Motion (RIMM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity
- Hershey (HSY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Cobalt (CIE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Amphenol (APH) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- JP Morgan (JPM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Coventry Health (CVH) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- AT&T (T) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Carnival (CCL) downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Oracle (ORCL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- General Motors (GM) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- Ford (F) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- Cree (CREE) initiated with a Buy at Needham
- Electronic Arts (ERTS) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
- Take-Two (TTWO) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The idea of US crude being a shelter from turmoil abroad may not be as far fetched as it seems.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.