Analyst calls: EBay upgraded to strong 'buy'
Two investment houses upgrade American Eagle, while Goldman downgrades Alcoa to 'neutral.'
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Willis Group (WSH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Transocean (RIG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- American Eagle (AEO) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital and to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Nabors Industries (NBR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- D.R. Horton (DHI) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- TE Connectivity (TEL) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- International Game (IGT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Roth Capital
- eBay (EBAY) upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Dreamworks (DWA) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Incyte (INCY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Autodesk (ADSK) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Alcoa (AA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Molex (MOLX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Valero Energy (VLO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co
- Nike (NKE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at McAdams Wright
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) downgraded Hold at Feltl
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Feltl
- Papa John's (PZZA) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Feltl
- General Motors (GM) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Cobalt (CIE) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Kosmos (KOS) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- SanDisk (SNDK) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
- Micron (MU) initiated with a Neutral at Nomura
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) initiated with a Conviction Buy at Goldman
- TiVo (TIVO) initiated with a Buy at UBS
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.