Analyst calls: AB InBev upgraded to 'buy'
Cirrus Logic is downgraded to 'perform,' and Infosys is upgraded to 'buy.'
- Archer Daniels (ADM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- DuPont (DD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Societe Generale
- UPS (UPS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.