Analyst calls: AB InBev upgraded to 'buy'
Cirrus Logic is downgraded to 'perform,' and Infosys is upgraded to 'buy.'
- Archer Daniels (ADM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- DuPont (DD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Societe Generale
- UPS (UPS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The social media stock surged in its first day of trading. But in the month since, shares have gained only 5 cents.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.