To get a product to market, put it in a box
As the world eocmony recovers, goods will require containers to get them to consumers. The packaging sector should benefit.
The company is in the packaging and container sector, which should benefit as the world wide economy gets back on track.
Graphic Packaging provides paperboard packaging for a wide variety of products to food, beverage and other consumer products companies.
(Charts of prices vs. 20, 50 and 100 daily moving averages plus Barchart Trend Spotter provided with permission of Barchart.com).
- 96% Barchart technical buy signal
- 16 new highs and up 23.46% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index is 72.55% and climbing
- Trades around 4.99 with a 50 day moving average of 4.17
- Wall Street analysts have 3 strong buy recommendations based on hope of increased sales and earnings
- Sales are expected to increase by 2.90% next year
- Earning are estimated to increase by 466.70% this year , 64.70% next years and 8.00% annually for the next 5 years
- Investor sentiment is positive with the CAPS members of Motley Fool voting 55 to 15 that the stock will beat the market and the All Stars in agreement 31 to 7
- 100% Barchart technical buy signal
- 9 new highs and up 6.60% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 65.80% and rising
- Trades around 73.47 with a 50 day moving average of 96.15
- Wall Street brokerages have 7 buy and 4 hold recommendations published
- Sales are projected to increase by 12.60% this year and 3.10% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase by 16.70% this year, 11.80% next year and 9.67% annually for the next 5 years
- Investor sentiment on Motley Fool is high with the CAPS members voting 219 to 12 that the stock will beat the market and the All Stars agree 86 to 2
- 32% Barchart technical buy signal
- 3 new highs and up 1.10% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index is 55.53%
- Trades around 48.85 with a 50 day moving average of 47.48
- Wall Street brokerages have 3 buy and 6 hold recommendations published
- Sales are projected to increase 11.70% this year and 5.30% next year
- Earnings are estimated to increase by 34.40% this year, 8.80% next year and 11.42% annually for the next 5 years
- Investor sentiment is high with the CAPS members on Motley Fool voting 82 to 5 that the stock will beat the market and the All Stars agree 31 to 1
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The coffee company's plan to make K-Cups exclusive to its new Keurig machine sounds awfully familiar to iTunes' failed plan for music files a decade ago.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.