Analyst calls: Harley-Davidson upgraded to 'buy'
Dell is upgraded to 'equal weight,' and TiVo is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AIG (AIG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Dell (DELL) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- KB Home (KBH) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at MKM Partners
- Allos Therapeutics (ALTH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Merck KGaA (MKGAY) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- YPF SA (YPF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
In the never-ending contest for sales, American carmakers are pulling ahead.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.