Analyst calls: Harley-Davidson upgraded to 'buy'
Dell is upgraded to 'equal weight,' and TiVo is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AIG (AIG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Dell (DELL) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- KB Home (KBH) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at MKM Partners
- Allos Therapeutics (ALTH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Merck KGaA (MKGAY) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- YPF SA (YPF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.