Analyst calls: Harley-Davidson upgraded to 'buy'
Dell is upgraded to 'equal weight,' and TiVo is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AIG (AIG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Dell (DELL) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- KB Home (KBH) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at MKM Partners
- Allos Therapeutics (ALTH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Merck KGaA (MKGAY) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- YPF SA (YPF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Looking for a contrarian play? Consider these names that show signs of institutional selling.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.