Analyst calls: Goldman Sachs downgraded
Starbucks is upgraded while McDonald's is downgraded. Zynga is initiated with a 'buy' at Goldman.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Starbucks (SBUX) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- CSX (CSX) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Regions Financial (RF) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Brinker (EAT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Watson Pharma (WPI) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Alkermes (ALKS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at MKM Partners
- Morgan Stanley (MS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- Goldman Sachs (GS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- McDonald's (MCD) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Dahlman Rose
- Oracle (ORCL) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Nvidia (NVDA) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- KeyCorp (KEY) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Baker Hughes (BHI) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna, and to Accumulate from Buy at Global Hunter
- Regions Financial (RF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Kimberly Clark (KMB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Motorola Solutions (MSI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at CL King
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
This North American food and drug retail giant is showing signs of sluggish growth.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.