Analyst calls: RIM upgraded
Nokia is downgraded to 'sell,' and Lululemonis initiated with an 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aixtron (AIXG) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Exane BNP Paribas
- Angie's List (ANGI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- LinkedIn (LNKD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Research in Motion (RIMM) upgraded to Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- Sunoco Logistics (SXL) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Veeco (VECO) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Exane BNP Paribas
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Frontline (FRO) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Lecroy (LCRY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at MKM Partners
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) initiated with an Outperform at Imperial Capital
- US Airways (LCC) initiated with an Outperform at Imperial Capital
- United Continental (UAL) initiated with an Outperform at Imperial Capital
- HMS Holdings (HMSY) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- athenahealth (ATHN) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Allscripts (MDRX) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Lululemon (LULU) initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The photo-sharing site only has 10 employees, and it may be up for grabs.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.