Analyst calls: Salesforce.com upgraded to 'buy'
Deckers Outdoor downgraded to 'neutral,' and Gap downgraded to 'underperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Target (TGT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Marriott (MAR) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Baxter (BAX) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Under Armour (UA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- AvalonBay (AVB) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Procter & Gamble (PG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Salesforce.com (CRM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Trina Solar (TSL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Newfield Exploration (NFX) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- NII Holdings (NIHD) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Gap (GPS) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The apparel chain takes a hard hit after blaming the weather for its quarterly sales decline. But cold temperatures don't explain the drop in full-year sales as well.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.