Analyst calls: Salesforce.com upgraded to 'buy'
Deckers Outdoor downgraded to 'neutral,' and Gap downgraded to 'underperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Target (TGT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Marriott (MAR) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Baxter (BAX) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Under Armour (UA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- AvalonBay (AVB) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Procter & Gamble (PG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Salesforce.com (CRM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Trina Solar (TSL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Newfield Exploration (NFX) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- NII Holdings (NIHD) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Gap (GPS) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.