Analyst calls: Salesforce.com upgraded to 'buy'
Deckers Outdoor downgraded to 'neutral,' and Gap downgraded to 'underperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Target (TGT) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Marriott (MAR) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Baxter (BAX) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Under Armour (UA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- AvalonBay (AVB) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Procter & Gamble (PG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Buckingham
- Salesforce.com (CRM) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Trina Solar (TSL) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Newfield Exploration (NFX) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- NII Holdings (NIHD) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Gap (GPS) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.