Analyst calls: Caterpillar downgraded
Lululemon is initiated with an 'overweight,' and Yahoo is upgraded to 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Gold Fields (GFI) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- NCR Corp. (NCR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Compass Point
- Yahoo (YHOO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- Syngenta (SYT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
Wednesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) downgraded to Buy from Strong Buy at Needham
- DreamWorks (DWA) downgraded to Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Pepco Holdings (POM) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Grainger (GWW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Longbow
- Caterpillar (CAT) downgraded at Macquarie
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- DISH (DISH) initiated with a Hold at Stifel
- DirecTV (DTV) initiated with a Buy at Stifel
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Qihoo 360 (QIHU) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Workday (WDAY) initiated with an Outperform at Wedbush
- Lululemon (LULU) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Five Below (FIVE) initiated with a Buy at Dougherty
- Aeropostale (ARO) initiated with a Hold at Maxim
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
An extremely well-run company in the midst of robust growth, Chipotle's stock -- like that of Wal-Mart's a decade ago -- may nonetheless be hitting its peak.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.