Analyst calls: Kohl's upgraded
Potash is downgraded to 'neutral,' while Agrium is upgraded to 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Agrium (AGU) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Kohl's (KSS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Rogers Communications (RCI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Amgen (AMGN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Exelon (EXC) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Finish Line (FINL) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Paychex (PAYX) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
'We're not exactly in a uniformly strong market,' says the notably pessimistic newsletter publisher.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.