Analyst calls: Kohl's upgraded
Potash is downgraded to 'neutral,' while Agrium is upgraded to 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Agrium (AGU) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Kohl's (KSS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Rogers Communications (RCI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Amgen (AMGN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Exelon (EXC) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Finish Line (FINL) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Paychex (PAYX) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Potash (POT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.