Analyst calls: Facebook upgraded
AB InBev is downgraded to 'sell' at Goldman, and Norfolk Southern is downgraded to 'neutral' at Citigroup.
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Bank of America (BAC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Facebook (FB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill, and to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Molycorp (MCP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose
- Rare Element (REE) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Dahlman Rose
- Whirlpool (WHR) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Goldman, and to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Golar LNG (GLNG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Questcor (QCOR) upgraded to Buy from neutral at Ladenburg
- AB InBev (BUD) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- DuPont (DD) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Air Products (APD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Illumina (ILMN) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
Facebook has that Romney problem... flip flopper.
Which Romney will we see today on tv, the real one or the flip flopper ?????
For War against War, for women against women, for middleclass against middleclass, for coal against coal, for medical reform against medical reform.
A real shape shifter, a chameleon. America wake up to this guy he been an opportunist all his life !
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.