Analyst calls: US Steel downgraded
Time Warner is upgraded to 'overweight,' and Micron is downgraded to 'sector perform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Allergan (AGN) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at CLSA
- Body Central (BODY) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Lamar Advertising (LAMR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Questar (STR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Time Warner (TWX) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Robert Half (RHI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merril
- AK Steel (AKS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Actuant (ATU) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Baxter (BAX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Finisar (FNSR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Flowserve (FLS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Micron (MU) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Questcor (QCOR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- U.S. Steel (X) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Veeco (VECO) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Stocks are facing some serious resistance as the bears tear into the market's respite.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.