Analyst calls: Research In Motion downgraded
Big Lots is initiated with a 'buy,' and Herbalife is downgraded to 'hold.'
Today's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Infineon (IFNNY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Bancolombia (CIB) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Brinker (EAT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Goldcorp (GG) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) downgraded to Market Perform at Bernstein
- Nike (NKE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Sell from Underperform at CLSA
- Darling (DAR) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- Herbalife (HLF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Allscripts (MDRX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Discover (DFS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Mellanox (MLNX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Maxim
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- KB Home (KBH) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Williams Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.