Analyst calls: Research In Motion downgraded
Big Lots is initiated with a 'buy,' and Herbalife is downgraded to 'hold.'
Today's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Infineon (IFNNY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Bancolombia (CIB) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Brinker (EAT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Goldcorp (GG) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) downgraded to Market Perform at Bernstein
- Nike (NKE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Sell from Underperform at CLSA
- Darling (DAR) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- Herbalife (HLF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Allscripts (MDRX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Discover (DFS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Mellanox (MLNX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Maxim
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- KB Home (KBH) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Williams Capital
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The photo-sharing site only has 10 employees, and it may be up for grabs.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.