Analyst calls: Research In Motion downgraded
Big Lots is initiated with a 'buy,' and Herbalife is downgraded to 'hold.'
Today's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Infineon (IFNNY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Bancolombia (CIB) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Brinker (EAT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Goldcorp (GG) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- IntercontinentalExchange (ICE) downgraded to Market Perform at Bernstein
- Nike (NKE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Sell from Underperform at CLSA
- Darling (DAR) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Stephens
- Herbalife (HLF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Allscripts (MDRX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Discover (DFS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Mellanox (MLNX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Maxim
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- KB Home (KBH) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Williams Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
3 stocks will be in the spotlight Thursday as investors try to make sense of the numbers from the sector.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.