Analyst calls: YRC Worldwide upgraded
Electronic Arts is downgraded to 'sell,' and AOL is initiated with an 'outperform.'
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Dollar General (DG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Intel (INTC) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Transocean (RIG) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy at ISI Group
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) upgraded to Hold from Underweight at BB&T
- Humana (HUM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Intuit (INTU) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at First Analysis
- Exelon (EXC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- Kimco Realty (KIM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Moody's (MCO) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Electronic Arts (EA) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Hudson Square
- Oil States (OIS) downgraded to Neutral from Add at Capital One and to Accumulate from Buy at Tudor Pickering
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BTIG
- BroadSoft (BSFT) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Hanesbrands (HBI) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Howard Hughes (HHC) initiated with a Market Perform at JMP Securities
- AOL (AOL) initiated with an Outperform at Cowen
- UnitedHealth (UNH) reinstated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Like many companies this winter, the fast-food giant blamed a drop in same-store sales on the weather. But could its problems be bigger than a snowbank?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.