Analyst calls: Halliburton upgraded
Cablevision is downgraded to 'sell' at Goldman, Time Warner Cable is upgraded to 'overweight' at JPMorgan.
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee and to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Prudential (PRU) upgraded to Top Pick from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Express Scripts (ESRX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Halliburton (HAL) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at CLSA
- China Telecom (CHA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Baker Hughes (BHI) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- Cablevision (CVC) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Paychex (PAYX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Societe Generale
- Teavana (TEA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc and to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair
- IAMGOLD (IAG) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse and to Sector Performer from Sector Outperformer at CIBC
- LG Display (LPL) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Avian
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Pipeline owners are making big profits on oil coming from North Dakota's Bakken fields. But a lot of natural gas continues to be flared due to low prices.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.