Analyst calls: Google downgraded at Wells Fargo
OfficeMax, Office Depot, RadioShack are upgraded at Barclays. LinkedIn is initiated with 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- OfficeMax (OMX) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- Office Depot (ODP) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- RadioShack (RSH) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- MGM Resorts (MGM) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Cree (CREE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity
- Cardinal Health (CAH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Cleveland Research
- Google (GOOG) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- DirecTV (DTV) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Guess (GES) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Cree (CREE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Ticonderoga
- HCP Inc. (HCP) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Health Care REIT (HCN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Chesapeake (CHK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The photo-sharing site only has 10 employees, and it may be up for grabs.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.