Analyst calls: Google downgraded at Wells Fargo
OfficeMax, Office Depot, RadioShack are upgraded at Barclays. LinkedIn is initiated with 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- OfficeMax (OMX) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- Office Depot (ODP) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- RadioShack (RSH) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Barclays
- MGM Resorts (MGM) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Credit Suisse
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) upgraded to Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Cree (CREE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity
- Cardinal Health (CAH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Cleveland Research
- Google (GOOG) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- DirecTV (DTV) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Guess (GES) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Cree (CREE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Ticonderoga
- HCP Inc. (HCP) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Health Care REIT (HCN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Chesapeake (CHK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Like many companies this winter, the fast-food giant blamed a drop in same-store sales on the weather. But could its problems be bigger than a snowbank?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.