Analyst calls: Potash upgraded
Boston Scientifc and First Solar are downgraded to 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CME Group (CME) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Juniper (JNPR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- VMware (VMW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Wunderlich
- Zimmer (ZMH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Mizuho
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Potash (POT) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Micron (MU) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush
- Boston Scientific (BSX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Mizuho
- Agrium (AGU) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- KB Home (KBH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Avian
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.