Analyst calls: Potash upgraded
Boston Scientifc and First Solar are downgraded to 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CME Group (CME) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Juniper (JNPR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- VMware (VMW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Wunderlich
- Zimmer (ZMH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Mizuho
- Advance Auto Parts (AAP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Potash (POT) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Micron (MU) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Wedbush
- Boston Scientific (BSX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Mizuho
- Agrium (AGU) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- KB Home (KBH) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- First Solar (FSLR) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Avian
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.