Analyst calls: Aeropostale upgraded
BlackBerry is downgraded to 'market perform,' and LinkedIn is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aeropostale (ARO) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Gap (GPS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Regal-Beloit (RBC) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Unilever (UN) upgraded to Buy from Reduce at Nomura
- Prudential (PRU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Inergy, L.P. (NRGY) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Noble Energy (NBL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel
- BlackBerry (BBRY) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Brunswick (BC) downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Clorox (CLX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Miller Tabak
- E-Trade (ETFC) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Golar LNG (GLNG) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Janus Capital (JNS) downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at Barclays
- NYSE Euronext (NYX) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Smithfield Foods (SFD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Wyndham (WYN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Golden Star Resources (GSS) downgraded at BMO Capital
- KeyCorp (KEY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BTIG
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
After enjoying a smooth rise in stock prices since May, investors are about to be hit with another bout of volatility.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.