Analyst calls: SanDisk downgraded
Transocean upgraded to 'neutral,' Carnival downgraded to 'hold.'
- Akorn (AKRX) initiated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Waste Management (WM) initiated with a Hold at KeyBanc
- Potash (POT) initiated with a Buy at Dundee
- Carnival (CCL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Stocks are facing some serious resistance as the bears tear into the market's respite.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.