Analyst calls: SanDisk downgraded
Transocean upgraded to 'neutral,' Carnival downgraded to 'hold.'
- Akorn (AKRX) initiated with a Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) initiated with a Neutral at SunTrust
- Waste Management (WM) initiated with a Hold at KeyBanc
- Potash (POT) initiated with a Buy at Dundee
- Carnival (CCL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Andrew Mason's new Detour could be one of the most-watched comeback attempts in recent Silicon Valley history.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.