Analyst calls: Facebook initiated with a 'hold'
Goodyear Tire is downgraded to 'hold,' and Expedia is upgraded to 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Altria Group (MO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- ConAgra (CAG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Expedia (EXPE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- MasterCard (MA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- E-Trade (ETFC) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Evercore
- Goodyear Tire (GT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- National Grid (NGG) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- AOL (AOL) initiated with a Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Angie's List (ANGI) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Facebook (FB) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- TripAdvisor (TRIP) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Burger King (BKW) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- EMC (EMC) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- Golar LNG (GLNG) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- IBM (IBM) initiated with a Hold at Jefferies
- Nordstrom (JWN) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
- Panera Bread (PNRA) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.