Analyst calls: Kellogg upgraded to 'buy'
Vivus is upgraded to 'hold,' and Principal Financial is upgraded to 'buy.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Kellogg (K) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- HCA Holdings (HCA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Level 3 (LVLT) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Vivus (VVUS) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Brean Murray
- DirecTV (DTV) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Atlantic Equities
- Principal Financial (PFG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Alexion (ALXN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Kyocera (KYO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.