Analyst calls: Abbott, Costco, Mosaic downgraded
Bernstein upgraded Yum! Brands to 'outperform,' while Citigroup initiated Sirius XM with a 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- PEPCO Holdings (POM) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Ensco (ESV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Yum! Brands (YUM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Diamond Offshore (DO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Abbott (ABT) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Costco (COST) downgraded to Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Mosaic (MOS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Sirius XM (SIRI) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- MeadWestvaco (MWV) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Allscripts (MDRX) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- SandRidge Energy (SD) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) initiated with an Underperform, $6 target at Imperial Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.