Analyst calls: Abbott, Costco, Mosaic downgraded
Bernstein upgraded Yum! Brands to 'outperform,' while Citigroup initiated Sirius XM with a 'buy.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- PEPCO Holdings (POM) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Ensco (ESV) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Yum! Brands (YUM) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Diamond Offshore (DO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Abbott (ABT) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Costco (COST) downgraded to Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Mosaic (MOS) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JP Morgan
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Sirius XM (SIRI) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- MeadWestvaco (MWV) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Allscripts (MDRX) initiated with a Buy at Jefferies
- SandRidge Energy (SD) initiated with a Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) initiated with an Underperform, $6 target at Imperial Capital
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.