Analyst calls: Abercrombie & Fitch upgraded
Costco is downgraded to 'hold,' and Vantiv is initiated at several firms.
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Cameron (CAM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- SunPower (SPWR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Costco (COST) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Expedia (EXPE) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Hologic (HOLX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- McKesson (MCK) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Davenport
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The company has made at least 4 acquisitions in the space, and few people have paid any attention.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.