Analyst calls: Abercrombie & Fitch upgraded
Costco is downgraded to 'hold,' and Vantiv is initiated at several firms.
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Cameron (CAM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- SunPower (SPWR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Costco (COST) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Expedia (EXPE) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Hologic (HOLX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- McKesson (MCK) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Davenport
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.