Analyst calls: Abercrombie & Fitch upgraded
Costco is downgraded to 'hold,' and Vantiv is initiated at several firms.
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Cameron (CAM) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- SunPower (SPWR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Costco (COST) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Expedia (EXPE) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Hologic (HOLX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- McKesson (MCK) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- UDR, Inc. (UDR) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Davenport
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Stocks drift lower and bonds are hit as investors await the Fed. Prepare for higher volatility this week.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.